Cwm House apartment, Llangynidr
A unique, romantic and luxurious accommodation for two this unique haven is an idyllic blend of old character alongside modern luxury nestled in the stunning Cwmcrawnon valley.
The stunning riverside apartment with its own balcony overlooks the river with a truly amazing waterfall view. Enjoy the close to nature aspect with all the indulgent luxuries inside. An ideal place to rest and rejuvinate after enjoying all the pleasures that the Brecon Beacons National Park has to offer……
In a rural setting enjoy views of the hypnotic waterfall by day and at night relax and drift off to the gentle sounds of the river. If you are a fan of wildlife, watch out for the Heron fishing in the waterfall and listen to the sounds of the otters call at night.
Hypoallergenic accommodation with:
- Separate open plan living space, with small fridge,toaster. microwave, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Continental style breakfast provided for you in your accommodation, to eat at your convenience (includes cereals, fresh milk, yoghurts, fruit juice, bread for toasting, butter, jam and marmalade). Special diets can be catered for.
- A comfortable king size bed aswell as a cosy log burner and plentiful supply of logs wood.
- A decorative spiral staircase takes you up to a dressing area as well as a romantic roll top bath (please note this is not a wet room ) with an over the bath water spray (No shower). Towels and bath mat are provided.
- The Dressing area has a small double sofa bed for extra guests – please check with us for cost.
Please note the spiral staircase is not suitable for toddling children or for persons with restricted mobility.
Outside there is seating for two or more on the flagstone balcony with breath-taking views of the river, waterfall and surrounding areas. There is private access to the river and in November watch out for leaping salmon making their way upstream.
The property has it’s own wifi connection. All within walking distance to a local pub.
A superbly restored, luxurious and elegant Grade II listed Georgian town house, ideally located in Crickhowell for fishing, canoeing, climbing, golf, hang gliding, horse riding and mountain biking
This 5 star bunkhouse is a converted stone built barn for 30 people. It also operates as YHA Llangattock Mountain
Considered to be Britain’s most picturesque waterway, the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal (known locally as the Mon and Brec) is in rural Wales, yet close to road and rail links Beacon Park Boats offer luxurious boating and cottage holidays
16th century longhouse accommodation